CWA has an excellent track record in developing the skills and talents of our students.
This is achieved through a combination of great teaching by a team of highly-trained, industry-experienced staff and excellent facilities designed to prepare students for employment and further study. Don’t just take our word for it – see what our students have to say about their experience:
Reasons to choose CWA
- The widest range of courses in our region, from entry level through to degree.
- High levels of support to help you reach your goals.
- Highly-trained staff with industry experience to pass on to you.
- Campuses equipped with modern facilities, giving you the opportunity to study in industry-standard settings.
- In 2021, A-level students achieved 99% pass rate, with 78% at A*-C grade.
- Officially rated 'GOOD' by Ofsted.
Supporting your learning
At college you are treated as an adult and have the freedom to manage your own learning. Our programmes are designed to support you and our experienced staff are always available to offer help and advice.
STUDENT SERVICES provide information about courses and training, advice on financial support, transport and accommodation options. Personal support and counselling services are also available. If you are a young person in care our student advisor team will support you during your time at college.
ACADEMIC STAFF will provide support for progression and career planning within your course area. Staff in the Learning Resource Centres can help with broader career information and advice.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT is available for a wide range of needs related to physical and learning disabilities. Specialist staff are also available to help with literacy and numeracy difficulties.
Your future starts here
Studying at CWA equips you for your future career – our courses are designed to help you to achieve your goals. Many of our students continue in education, whether it be continuing from a level 2 course to a level 3, or a level 3 course onto a degree, or to an apprenticeship, or on to employment.