We are delighted to announce that we have been officially rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted!
“I’m delighted that inspectors recognised our inclusive and supportive culture and the extent to which we have together created a welcoming and friendly place to study, where learners feel safe, are well behaved and motivated, have high attendance and develop substantial new skills and that the vast majority of learners progress into employment, apprenticeships or higher education.”
David Pomfret, Principal
Ofsted recognised the College of West Anglia as:
- providing a welcoming and friendly place to study
- achieving high attendance rates
- developing substantial new skills
- housing some of the best facilities in the country
- providing high-quality resources in inspiring environments
- delivering excellent tutor knowledge and skills
- preparing students and apprentices for the workplace
- offering a safe environment where learners are well-behaved and motivated
- offering comprehensive work experience opportunities and effective careers advice.
Download the full Ofsted report here.
The College of West Anglia's performance data can be found here. This includes data on progress, retention and destinations.